Tokio Hotel fans from Romania
gfbfgbfgbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

gfbfgbfgbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill jumps to his death

2 posters

Go down

Bill jumps to his death Empty Bill jumps to his death

Post by sara 23rd August 2007, 10:50 am

Bill jumps to his death.

Horror: Bill commits suicide! This is the most crazy Tokio Hotel video ever. Bravo was exclusive on set!

A 15 meter high parking lot in Berlin's Alexanderplatz. It is one o'clock at night, it is raining, and it is very cold. At the top, on the edge of the roof, there stands Tokio Hotel singer Bill. He looks troubled and desperate. The wind is blowing through his hair. Any moment now he is ready to jump! Intense! This is a scene from the new Tokio Hotel video "Spring nicht". In this video Bill plays 2 parts: One as saver – and one as "Sad Bill" who doesn't wanna live anymore…..

Bravo: How was the shoot?
Bill: Very tiring! We have shot this video in 2 nights this time. The first night we were there with the entire band, the second night it was just me. Luckily we only started at 17.00 hour. That is just my kind of time (laughs)!

Bravo: It was really wet and cold. You were standing there in just a t-shirt. How did you survive?
Bill: My whole body was shaking. But when they turn the camera off I put on a warm jacket. We also had hot tea and chocolate milk – and warm waffles. That also helped!

Bravo: You play someone who wants to commit suicide – how did you get into that character?
Bill: It wasn't easy. The second that camera start rolling I have to bring the feeling of the song across and that just with a look. The boys already have seen the video and think I did a great job.

Bravo: Weren't you scared while you were standing on the edge of that roof?
Bill: I have a little bit a fear of heights. Luckily I was hooked onto two cables. It made me feel way more secure.

Bravo: Have you ever thought about suicide?
Bill: No, not yet! Off course people sometimes have problems, and it isn't going super with me all the time as well – but thoughts about killing myself I haven't had yet!

Bravo: Do you know anyone in the family or from friends that have committed suicide?
Bill: No. But many young people around us have a though life. They have frequently talked about it with us. That's why I think it was important to make this song. With my parts as saver and as a desperate person I wanna tell people not to give up! When you know someone who wants to kill themselves, you have to do everything in your power to make live worth living again for this person!

Bravo: Have fans written you about this stuff?
Bill: Yes. We got many letters from fans who have written us that they were ready to give up. They say our music has helped them through. That is off course the most wonderful thing you can hear.

Bravo: Do you fear death?
Bill: Yes, doesn't everyone! But Tom fears it more, he just loves life to much. I also love life but frightening when someone you know is dying for you. But you just don't wanna think about it. People just make life sometimes hard for themselves.

Bravo: Do you believe in life after death?
Bill: There just has got to be something but I just don't know what it is. It just can't be over just like that………..

Bravo: What do you wanna be in your next life?
Bill: I wanna be a dog (laughs)! They have a good life. They just sleep all day long, eat and they are being cuddled all day long.

Bravo: How old do you wanna become?
Bill: Very old! But it also depends. If I was very ill I wouldn't want it, but if I was 85 and still healthy and enjoying life – that would be super!

Bravo: What is grandpa Bill like?
Bill: Boah, I just can't imagine, what I would even look like when I am older. But i think I will be a cool grandpa (laughs)!
sara
sara
Rette mich
Rette mich

Number of posts : 134
ChAt ToKiO HoTeL : Bill jumps to his death Angiftjxr9
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Bill jumps to his death Empty Re: Bill jumps to his death

Post by kaulitz_girl 3rd September 2007, 2:49 am

mami ma duci la bunu billu dinte de aur ..are proteza in pahar.. ras shit bill bunic....
kaulitz_girl
kaulitz_girl
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 139
ChAt ToKiO HoTeL : Bill jumps to his death Angiftjxr9
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down