Tokio Hotel fans from Romania
gfbfgbfgbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

gfbfgbfgbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive

2 posters

Go down

Exclusive Empty Exclusive

Post by sara 23rd August 2007, 10:52 am

Exclusive: Ringleader or Romanticus? Who thinks what way? Yam has given Tom, Bill ,Gustav and Georg the big love-test. The results: very clear. Psycho check with tokio hotel. Their answers reveal it all..... 1. When you meet a girl you first look at… Bill: Eyes Tom: Breasts Gustav: Eyes Georg: Ass 2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Bill: Yes, of course. Tom: No, that doesn't exist. You have to get to know a person first. Gustav: No, that doesn't exist. You have to get to know a person first. Georg: No, that doesn't exist. You have to get to know a person first. 3. The most important thing in a relationship is… Bill: Honesty. Trust. Tom: Fun. Gustav: Honesty. Trust. Georg: Honesty. Trust. Fun. 4. What is for you a perfect night with your girlfriend? Bill: Going to a party together, with friends. Tom: Going to a party together, with friends. Gustav: Every night with her is a joy (awww.) Georg: Staying in and making ourselves comfy. 5. You always fall in love… Bill: With difficult girls. And not very often. Tom: Not very often. Gustav: Not very often. Georg: Not very often. 6. When you are in love, then… Bill: You constantly think about her, and talk about her. Tom: No answer. Gustav: You constantly think about her, and talk about her. Georg: No answer. 7. Romance is… Bill: Wonderful and necessary in a relationship. Tom: Overrated. Gustav: Okay, since the girls like it so much. Georg: Okay, since the girls like it so much. 8. It’s the first date with a girl: what are you going to do? Bill: I ask her to come over, we'll see what happens. Tom: I ask her to come over, we'll see what happens. Gustav: I make a candlelight dinner for her. Georg: I ask her to come over, we'll see what happens. 9. Your ex-girlfriends will describe you as… Bill: Adventurous and open. Tom: Adventurous and open. Gustav: No answer. Georg: Honest and loyal. 10. On a party your girlfriend flirts with some guys. How do you react? Bill: I'd ask her what the hell she was doing! (LOLjelis!) Tom: No matter! I trust her. (More like he'd be flirting with other people too!) Gustav: No matter! I trust her. Georg: I'll just wait and see what happens. 11. How do you handle a broken heart? Bill: I talk with friends. Tom: No answer. Gustav: I listen to music. Georg: I hook up with new girls. 12. You find out that your best friends girl is cheating on him. What do you do? Bill: I tell him. Tom: I tell him. Gustav: I wait until he finds out on his own. Georg: I tell him. 13. Your girlfriend tells you that she has cheated on you. How do react? Bill: I break up with her. I go talk to the other guy. Tom: I break up with her. Gustav: I talk with her and ask her why (...then break up with her) Georg: I break up with her. 14. You fall in love with the girlfriend of your best friend, what now? Bill: I have to forget her. I tell my friend. Tom: I have to forget her. Gustav: I have to forget her. Georg: I have to forget her. 15. After the break up your ex starts telling intimate things and untrue stories about you. How do you react? Bill: I tell her to cut it with the crap. (LOLdiva) Tom: She'll wish she hadn’t done that. I know many more painful stories about her! Gustav: I don't care. My friends won't believe her anyway. Georg: I don't care. My friends won't believe her anyway. 16. I the hotel elevator you have a good conversation with a nice girl. When she gets out she gives you her phone number. What do you do? Bill: I ask the boys what to do. Tom: Sounds like an adventure! I'll call her. Gustav: I have to know her and ask her to dinner. Georg: Sounds like an adventure! I'll call her. 17. What do you think about one-night-stands? Bill: Never!! Tom: Why not, I think it's okay. Gustav: Why not, I think it's okay (sometimes!). Georg: When both agree, it's okay. 18.A friend talks about his sex life and the girls he slept with. How do you respond? Bill: Why not? It's just for fun. Tom: Why not? It's just for fun. Gustav: Why not? It's just for fun. OR, That's just painful and I will tell him that! Georg: Why not? It's just for fun. 19. Which one of these girls is your favourite? Bill: Angelina Jolie, Ashley Olsen. Tom: Angelina Jolie, Ashley Olsen Gustav: Jessica Alba, Eva Longoria Georg: Angelina Jolie, Eva Longoria, Ashley Olsen

Si acu rezultatele:-D:

Bill - The RomanticFlirt: What makes Bill so interesting to flirt with is a mix of reservation while he's signalling interest at the same time. He's interested in complicated, unique girls who are a bit mysterious and are not afraid to take the first step.Love: Bill is sure that there is such a thing like Love at First Sight. He's always trusting his intuition. The reason why he hasn't found his dreamgirl yet is probably because his high standards: she doesn't necessarily have to look like a model (although he does think that Angelina Jolie is hot) but her character needs to be top so that he can give his heart to her.Sex: Bill is very romantic which is why he wants to get to know a girl before becoming sexual with her. He doesn't dig one-night-stands and plump come-ons at all.Relationship: Bill is rooting for a honest partnership based on trust that never gets boring. His girlfriend has to be creative and adventurous. Furthermore, she should never try to cage him. She's got to tolerate his friends and support his career but on the other hand, she can be sure that Bill is an absolutely trustful partner who is supporting her in everything she does.Jealousy: Trust is incredibly important to Bill. He could never forgive it if his girl slept around- he probably wouldn't only be very hurt but also pretty unvorgiving. Bill would do anything in his might to be absolutely faithful to his dreamgirl. Tom - The WolfFlirt: Compared to his twin-brother, Tom is a pretty open-minded and direct guy. Girls who interest him don't have to wait for an interested look or a nice come-on too long. Let's not talk about waiting for an honest declaration of love though...Love: Tom doesn't seem to be interested developing any kind of deeper feelings right now- he's way too adventurous and curious for that. Furthermore, love is something that has to develop slowly in his book. He'd never go head over heels into a relationship.Sex: Tom seems to be open for anything. One-night-stands are exciting and he doesn't seem to be averted to experiments either. Romanticism and sentimentality are getting on his nerves.Relationship: Right now, he's not interested in a partnership at all. If he never meets the woman of his dreams, she's got to let him have his freedom but has to be absolutely faithful at the same time. Tom seems to go for the classic relationship-model: he's the big guy and she's gotta stay home...Jealousy: Tom's not a jealous guy but if he would be cheated on, he'd probably be nursing his broken ego enough to get vile and vindictive. Georg - The CarefulFlirt: He might seem to be rather shy at first but Georg knows exactly when a flirt is gonna pay off and when not. He knows exactly how to signal interest in a girl enough to get her to come and make the first step! He's open to about any kind of girl- from the Olsen twins to the more grown-up Eva Longoria.Love: Georg is convinced that real feelings need time to develop slowly. He's careful and would like to know everything about the woman of his dreams before giving his heart into her hands. If everything matches perfectly though, he is willing to be with her 100% and fulfil her every wish!Sex: Georg seems to be open for any kind of erotic adventures, even one-night-stands are interesting to him. Sex is probably gonna be really interesting for him when he's in a relationship, though.Relationship: Partnership equals "oasis of Rest" to Georg in which he can rest from his stressful career. His dreamgirl has got to support him and always listen to his problems and worries. in return, he'd carry her on her arms and never hurt her.Jealousy: Georg knows how to deal with his negative feelings well. He'd always talk about problems and give his honey the chance to explain herself instead of listening to the press and rumors. Since he seems to be a faithful person, he'd instantly dump his girlfriend if she'd cheat on him. Gustav - The ConsiderateFlirt: Gustav's got to get over himself at first- he needs some time. But once a girl is interested in him, he's quickly proving to be in top form, flirting-wise. It's not about deeper feelings at the beginning.Love: It's very exciting and romantic for Gustav. When he falls in love, then he goes hook, line and sinker with all there is, starting from butterflies in his stomach to heavy heartbeating to sleepless nights. His girl can have anything- candle-light-dinners and walks in the moonlight included.Sex: It's as normal as eating and drinking to him, a pleasant hobby, completely natural and obvious. On a scale from 1 to 10, it's probably not his #1, though. He's more interested in other stuff.Relationship: Gustav is looking for some real security in a partnership. He wants to know to whom he's coming home to, wants to be able to rely on his partner completely and wants her to understand him completely. Something, that he's also very willing to do.Jealousy: Gustav would never show mistrust and hurt to other people. Before he has an emotional outburst, he'd rather check how the possible infidelity could happen in the first place. If he finds out that he's being cheated on though, it'd be over. Compromise is not an option!
sara
sara
Rette mich
Rette mich

Number of posts : 134
ChAt ToKiO HoTeL : Exclusive Angiftjxr9
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Empty Re: Exclusive

Post by kaulitz_girl 3rd September 2007, 2:47 am

ouf gelosul de bill.. ochi superbi plac geloshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uiiiuiiiiii agatand
kaulitz_girl
kaulitz_girl
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 139
ChAt ToKiO HoTeL : Exclusive Angiftjxr9
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum