Tokio Hotel fans from Romania
gfbfgbfgbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

gfbfgbfgbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRE-ORDER 'READY, SET, GO!'

Go down

PRE-ORDER 'READY, SET, GO!' Empty PRE-ORDER 'READY, SET, GO!'

Post by Admin 14th August 2007, 12:43 pm

Pre-Order 'Ready, Set, Go!'
Tokio Hotel’s debut UK single is out at the end of the month, and you can reserve your copy right now by pre-ordering it.

To have the CDs or 7” delivered directly to your door when the single’s released, click here to order from HMV and here from Amazon.

There are three different formats to collect, all of which will be in shops on 27th August – here’s what’s on them:

2-track CD
1. Ready, Set, Go!
2. Every Second (exclusive UK bonus track)

Maxi CD
1. Ready, Set, Go!
2. Ready, Set, Go! Grizzly remix (exclusive UK mix)
3. Black
4. Ready, Set, Go! video

7” Poster Sleeve
1. Ready, Set, Go!
2. Black
Also includes signed poster with message to UK fans

The single will also be available to download on 24th August, which you can pre-order by clicking here.

Exclusive Interview With TH: Part 3
The final part in our exclusive chat with the band...

What’s Tom’s worst habit?
Bill: Tom has the urge to comment everything that is said. There is no conversation or discussion where he has nothing to say. Even in conversations where he isn’t involved. And he loves to have the last word.

What’s Bill’s worst habit?
Gustav: He tends to be very egoistic – sometimes even too egoistic.

What’s Georg’s worst habit?
Tom: Georg is always late. That drives me nuts. He just has a time-management-problem.

What’s Gustav’s worst habit?
Georg: He is very sensitive and gets easily pissed about a bad joke. That gets him into one of his bitchy moods. When he bitches around – that’s really the worst.

Who is Tokio Hotel’s…
- messiest member?
Bill: Georg

- funniest member?
Tom: I am

- laziest member?
Bill: All the others
Tom: No, everybody except me
Gustav + Georg: Ohhhhh!

- most hardworking member?
Bill: I am! For example, when we recorded the English Album - who had to work? I had to! The music was already recorded but I had to record every vocal on every song again. It’s hard being the singer.
Tom: You all can be very happy that you’re playing in my band. I’m the hardest working guy – they would be nowhere without me (laughs)
Gustav + Georg: Ohhhhh!

Tokio Hotel Webchat On Friday
We’ve got some very exciting news for you – Tokio Hotel will be taking part in a live webchat next week at www.sugarmagazine.co.uk!

It’s taking place from 2pm on Friday 17th August, so you’ve got a few days to think of what you’d like to ask the band.

See you there!

Win A Sony Ericsson W80i Phone!
How do you fancy getting your hands on a top-notch new Sony Ericsson W80i mobile? We’ve got one to give away to a lucky Tokio Hotel fan to celebrate the upcoming release of ‘Ready, Set, Go!’ on 27th August, and all you need to do to enter is sign up to the mailing list by clicking here. The competition is open to residents of all countries.

Already on the mailing list? Don’t worry, you’ll automatically be entered into the draw.

Good luck!

Amazing 'Ready, Set, Go!' Remix
Check out ‘Ready, Set, Go!’ as you’ve never heard it before – an awesome new remix courtesy of Grizzly!

Click here to listen to an exclusive 60 second preview clip. You’ll be able to hear the full version on the Maxi CD when it hits the shops on Monday 27th August. And don’t forget, you can download the single on Friday 24th August.

Tokio Hotel Street Team
COnsider yourself a real Tokio Hotel fan? Then you may want to get involved in their brilliant Street Team! It's a fantastic way to meet new friends, be part of the gigantic UK Tokio Hotel fan community and be in with a chance of winning exclusive prizes.

To find out more and get involved, visit www.myspace.com/tokiohoteluk

Exclusive Interview With TH: Part 2
Here's Part 2 in our exclusive online interview with Tokio Hotel...

What’s been the funniest Tokio Hotel moment so far?
Bill (laughs): There are so many, it’s impossible to pick one. We had our own camera team with us on the European Tour and they caught a lot of private moments. Maybe you’ll get to see some of those pretty soon.
Tom (laughs): Actually Georg is so clumsy, he delivers funny moments all day long! You should see him – it’s hilarious.

Which celebrities have you met?
Tom: We met a couple of celebrities – Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado, the Pussycat Dolls, but it’s not that we know them. People always think that you hang out all the time and have a big party backstage when you meet each other at festivals or shows. But actually everybody does their own thing, gets ready for the show and that’s it.

What is your favourite hotel in the world?
Bill: We are lucky, we stay often in very nice hotels. But there’s none we could pick.

What do you want to achieve by the time you’re 30?
Tom: We still want to be Tokio Hotel, making music, travelling around and playing live shows.
Bill: We want to do this as long as possible - until we die.

The Interview Video Has Arrived!
We promised it was coming, and we’re now very pleased to let you know that our exclusive interview compilation video, complete with English subtitles, is now in the Video area of this site. Enjoy.

Oh, and good news – Tokio Hotel are currently number one in the MTV Flux playlist chart! To cast your vote and keep them at the top, click here.

Vote For Tokio Hotel On Kerrang!

Want to make sure the 'Ready, Set, Go!' video is played on Kerrang! TV? Then here are the details you need to get voting...

To request a video, call 09056 565 666
'Ready, Set, Go!' request number: 515

Exclusive English Interview Video!
We’ve had lots and lots of requests from English-speaking fans who’d like to see video interviews with the band in English.

Gustav came up with the fantastic idea of producing a short video compilation of interview clips with subtitles in English – and so that’s exactly what we’re doing! The finishing touches are being put to it right now, and we hope to have it here on this site for you tomorrow, so don’t forget to check back.

And in the meantime, take a look at these two new online interviews – one with I Like Music and one with My Kinda Place.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2016
Job/hobbies : Sa frec menta :))
Humor : Sa-i vad pe altii cum
ChAt ToKiO HoTeL : PRE-ORDER 'READY, SET, GO!' Angiftjxr9
Registration date : 2007-08-14

http://mirabela-09.hi5.com

Back to top Go down