Tokio Hotel fans from Romania
gfbfgbfgbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

gfbfgbfgbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVISTA YAM

3 posters

Go down

REVISTA YAM Empty REVISTA YAM

Post by sara 23rd August 2007, 10:55 am

When you talk about his career, it couldn’t go any better: with Tokio Hotel he sells millions of cd’s , receives one award after the other, and he breaks the hearts of thousands of girls. Personally it looks totally different. Last valentines day he spent alone and single. In Yam! He reveals when the last time was that he has really been in love, and what a girl has to have to catch his eye….

Yam! Bill, you are just waiting for “miss perfect” or is there some positive news?
Bill: No, I am unfortunately still single………..

Yam! What is your dreamgirl like?
Bill: When it comes to her character, she has to be very cheerful and spontaneous. When it comes to her appearance, she has to move me. With the first look she has to catch me. I don’t believe that people don’t have interest in each other and that you can fall in love in time. I just believe in love at first sight! Your not together yet but from the first moment you feel a sort of emotional connection. It just all has to fit together.

Yam! Is there something that has to be special about the girl?
Bill: I find beautiful hands very attractive, so when I see a girl I always look at that first. Her style isn’t that important. It is just important that she has personality. And when she has convinced me it just doesn’t matter if she wears jeans with sneakers or a skirt with high heels.

Yam! What famous woman do you like?
Bill: I think Angelina Jolie is very exciting! And off course the Olsen twins (grins)……

Yam! When was the last time that you were really in love?
Bill: Oh, that has been a while. The last time that I was in love was when I was about 13 or 14 years old. That was also the last time that I had a long relationship. I haven’t felt so innerly happy since then……

Yam! When you meet a girl that you really like, do you fall in love quickly then?
Bill: Yes! Even though that has changed a little bit. Because you just have so little time to get to know someone. Bit falling in love with someone goes very fast for me, like head over heels.

Yam! Do you start a conversation with a girl or do you like her to come up to you?
Bill: I rather let her come to me (grins)…..But when I really like a girl and she keeps looking at me I’ll take my change.

Yam! How is that to meet girls and getting to know them? It must have become difficult for you to trust someone and to figure out if this person is seriously interested…….
Bill: That’s right! All of us have become very careful off course. It’s off course difficult for us to find someone where you girl can let go and you can completely trust them. But we don’t just think, let’s then just not meet new people, and we also just go to these single-party’s. I just believe in faith. When the right one comes , she will come!

Traduc eu pe scurt. Deci in interviu este vorba despre ce se intampla in inima lui Bill de ce ii e greu sa'si gaseasca o prietena. Impreuna cu Th el vinde milioane de Cd'uri, primeste premii dupa premii si frange inimile a milioane de fane. Ziua de valentines day a petrecuto singur. In yam el povesteste cand a fost ultima data cand s'a simtit indragostit si ce trebuie sa aiba o fata ca sa'i atraga atentia.

Yam:Bill tu asteptzi domnisoara perfecta sau e posibil sa ai vesti noi?
Bill:Nu. Din nefericire sunt inca singur.

Yam:Cum arata fata visurilor tale?
Bill:Daca ne referim la caracter trebuie sa fie atenta si spontana. In legatura cu infatisarea trebuie sa ma miste(ceva de genu'). Cu primaul ei look trebuie sa ma atraga(cucereasca). Nu cred ca oamenii au interese unul in celalalt si ca sa te indrgostesti trebuie sa treaca timpul. Eu cred in dragoste la prima vedere. Nu esti impreuna cu pers respectiva inca, dar la prima vedere simti o legatura (conectare) emotionala.

Yam:Ce trebuie sa aiba special fata?
Bill:Mainile ingrijite le consider foarte atragatoare asa ca de fiecare data cand vad o fata ma uit intai la mainile ei. Stilul ei nu e important. E important ca sa aiba personalitate . Si cand ma convins nu conteaza ca poarta blugi cu sneakershi sau un tricou cu iad

Yam:Ce fete faimoase iti plac?
Bill:Cred ca Angelina Jolie e foarte atragatoare. Si desigur olsen twins.

Yam:Cand a fost ultima data cand te'ai simtit cu adevarat indragostit?
Bill:Oh, a trecut ceva. Ultima data a fost cam cand aveam 13 sau 14. A fost de asemenaea si ultima data cand am avut o lunga relatie. De atunci nu m'am simtit fericit pe interior.

Yam:Cand intalnesti o fata pe care o placi, te indragostetsi de ea pe loc?
Bill:Da. Bla bla mai zice el acolo ceva.

Yam: Tu abordezi fata sau o lasi pe ea sa vina la tine?
Bill:Prefer sa o las pe ea sa vina la mine. Dar daca imi place de ea iar ea continua sa ma priveasca nu ratez sansa.

Yam: Cum e sa intalnesti fete si sa incepi sa le cunosti? Trebuie sa fie dificil pentru tine sa ai incredere in cineva si sa fi sigur ca acea persona este cu adevarat interesata.
Bill: E adevarat. Fiecare dintre noi a devenit atent desigur. E dificil pentru noi sa gasim o fata care sa nu te lase sa te duci in diferite locuri si sa ai completa incredere in ea. Dar eu am credinta(ceva de genu) si cred ca atunci cand va fi momentul fata potrivita va aparea.
sara
sara
Rette mich
Rette mich

Number of posts : 134
ChAt ToKiO HoTeL : REVISTA YAM Angiftjxr9
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

REVISTA YAM Empty Re: REVISTA YAM

Post by kaulitz_girl 3rd September 2007, 2:46 am

fetele astea mai baieti..va cam dau bataie d ecap.nuh?? bine dispus
kaulitz_girl
kaulitz_girl
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 13th September 2007, 2:03 am

THEY LOVE AND HATE EACH OTHER!

Exclusively in yam, the kaulitz-twins tell about how bizarre their fights among each other really are and why Gustav and Georg rather tuck tail and run off in situations like that. furthermore, the 4 are talking about their new single & their concert in germany!

The fans are have been waiting for a sign of life from them and here it is! The boys spontaneously invited the Yam to hamburg- and have been showing themselves from a very different side. Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg talk about their plans- private and in their job!

Yam: Bill and Tom, you're 18! what's gonna change for you now?
Bill: we're now not only allowed to drink alcohol and drive cars but we generally got more freedom now. until now, we've been working like grown-ups, earning money and paying taxes but we were never allowed to sign any contracts. hell, i wasn't even allowed to sign my own mobile-phone contract…
Tom: We both have been raised to be very independent and have been standing on our own two feet for a long time but it's something entirely different when you're allowed to decide for yourself for 100%. ever since i was 12 i've been wanting to sue people whenever something pissed me off and now i could! *laughs*

Yam: what's gonna happen in the next months?
Gustav: we're continuing with touring through europe and we're playing gigs in a number of countries. we're also gonna play a concert in germany, on november 4th in essen. that's gonna be the final concert of the "483-europe tour" and on the 19th october, our new single "An deiner Seite (ich bin da)" is gonna be released in germany.

Yam: what can you tell us about the german single-release?
Bill: besides "an deiner seite", there's gonna be a new, not yet released song on the single.
Tom: besides that, there's gonna be a couple of very intimate tour-moments on the single. during the europe-tour, we had a camera team tagging along with us all the time and now we got so much material that we can't put everything onto the DVD. that's why we made two different documentaries- one for the tour DVD and one for the single.
Georg: there's some VERY funny moments on it…
Bill: true! you're gonna see us in all kinds of really different situations- like you've never seen us before. for example while sleeping, freaking out and even me without make-up.
Tom: it wasn't about looking good in that docu- the fans are supposed to see us like we really are. it's like a TH-diary.

Yam: can you tell us a particular scene?
Bill: well, there's this one scene in which Tom and i are really fighting.
Tom: well, it's not us fighting but you totally freaking out. as usual, i kept my calm while you're totally losing it and scream at me. i think you even called me "you sick fuck" in front of everyone. (note: the literal translation would be "you sick pig" but it equals "sick fuck", actually)
Bill: *turns red* well, we love and hate each other.
Tom: i think right now i hate you more than i love you though… *both laugh*
Bill: when we were young, we were fighting with each other on a daily basis, we even hit each other with frying-pans once. we only ever stopped when one of us started to cry for real. when we're getting into a fight nowadays, Georg and Gustav usually leave the room.
Georg: nobody can stand to watch the insanity you two are going to each other.
Gustav: *grins* and most of all, stop dragging us into it!
Bill: Tom drives me insane sometimes.
Tom: boy, you're totally mad!
*Bill attempts to look like a mad-man for a second and both start laughing again*

Edit: This great translation goes to: Zillah! Thanks Babe!

HQs of the Yam interview:
sursa
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2016
Job/hobbies : Sa frec menta :))
Humor : Sa-i vad pe altii cum
Registration date : 2007-08-14

http://mirabela-09.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 14th September 2007, 9:48 am

REVISTA YAM 04hl5pb4
REVISTA YAM 05mk6cm9
REVISTA YAM 17420460fy1hm7
REVISTA YAM Enter4upio8803ec7tr9
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 15th September 2007, 2:24 pm

YAM! nr.37

REVISTA YAM Twincestyj6fn6.th

Traducere:
Bill and Tom as a gay couple? With a lot of effort, Czech TH-Fans made of the twins a lovecouple...

When somebody sees these pictures of Kaulitz-Twins for the first time, they get shocked. Are Bill and Tom(both turned 18 on the 1st of September) that intimated?
Does this mean they're having a forbidden relationship? No! All of this pictures are photomontages. All of this was made proffesionaly. And like this, one Yam! seite has been scanned and manipulated by a Czech TH-Fan Ketty and her friends...But changing picture and manipulating them in the net it's not actually permitted. Nevertheless: We find this action very weird, that we do not want to hold it back from you. What do you think about fakes? Tell us your opinion - write to us here: tokiohotel@yam.de

that must have been a lot of work: even though they look real, they're only photomontages done with expensive computer equipment. one of those pictures takes at least 2 hours of work. the czech fans do also have real TH pics on their homepage, though! 1) Tom has his hand under Bill's shirt 2) the twins in bed* 3) a pretty couple! 4) would you want to see that as a poster? 5) oops! 6) cuddle-attack...

sursa www.tokiohotelus.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 15th September 2007, 2:28 pm

YAM NR .27
REVISTA YAM 13716828c8caf82xe1.th

REVISTA YAM Idb2bf0fdd4fc5447bb0c8ekb6.thREVISTA YAM Iddda9a1afd9abe55c95d7fzo9.th
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down